Isabel is eleven today.
It has been a LONG year since her last birthday post. She will have made it through another school year tomorrow. A school year she was (and I was) not sure she would make it through.
Isabel has always done things her way and on her terms and that is not always something others appreciate. Sometimes myself included. However, 11 years and one day ago I was scheduled to be induced on the 26th. At 12:01 a.m. on the 26th my contractions started and were 2 minutes apart. Sure, we could make her come, she just decided to make it HER way and I am so glad she did. Little did I know what was in store…!
Favorites at 11
- Favorite Color Lime Green & Pink (still)
- Favorite Food Pizza and mashed potatoes
- Favorite T.V. show Toddlers and Tiaras (hahahaha….this one made me laugh for a LONG time!)
- Favorite song You & I by Ingrid Michaelson
- Favorite thing to do Read
- Favorite Movie Parent Trap
- Favorite Book Fairy Rebel (still)
You know your little girl is growing when they have the choice of where to go for their birthday dinner and they choose the Cheesecake Factory. She was thrilled when I told her that we would not be taking the entire family to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. (hello, not paying that much money for dinner!) To Isabel this, of course, meant that it would be a girls night! I guess girls night it is. Love you girl.